Aug 9, 2021
FACT Board Meeting Minutes
Attendees: Jennifer Bowers, Todd Williams, Ron Hinkle, Larry Baker, Sue Haws, Carolyn Solseth
Absent: Mike Patterson, *(Marc Baluch)
Call to order: 6: 02pm
- Todd has resigned from the board and has presented his letter of resignation and key and left the meeting.
- Ron has stepped into role of interim President, no VP at this time
- Marc Baluch had contacted the board on July 30 about resigning, no letter has been received.
- Jennifer made a motion to accept both board members’ resignations.
- Ron seconded
- all in favor, motion passed
Carolyn has been added to all accounts
- The board needs to sign the new letter to give full online access and capabilities.
- signed 8-9-2021
- Carolyn will take it to the bank and set up her online account.
- discussion held about signers on bank accounts, with the current changes
Board discussion about looking for new board members.
- names have been provided for review and invitation.
- by-law discussion about review and outlines for each role within the board
- review of a code of ethics, any changes or updates-please bring to the next board meeting.
Rummage Sale -AUG 21 8am to 2pm
- Sue Haws in charge-just needs a volunteer day to set up
- Volunteer work day Aug 14, Final set up Aug 20
Celebrity Karaoke SEPT 25 6pm
- Gregg Moody- possible Karaoke DJ
- need to get a hold of the singers and find out song choices
Junktique OCT 2-3 8am-5pm each day
- we currently have 3 spaces filled
- Rialto will have a table and space to sell clothes and excess furniture
- Spread the word that Rialto offers a safe, temp controlled space for Junktique
- Ron has lowered the prices for tables and spaces: $75-100 depending on needs, full pricing and applications available at Florence Chamber, or contact Ron Hinkle.
SteamPunk Ball- OCT 9
- still confirmed, Ray is just waiting for a contract.
Front Range Band- OCT 10
- The band requests 5% of ticket sales, and money for dinner and gas.
- board approved
Readers Theater- TBA
- board approved a Readers Theater run by Sue Haws, dates are flexible as shows require little rehearsal time.
- Will look at the calendar with the Production committee to see where it can fit.
Odd Couple-Fremont Civic Theater OCT 15,16,17,22,23,24
- Board received contract terms from Fremont Civic Theater
- Sue made a motion to approve the terms and move forward with FCT renting the Rialto for their production.
- Ron -second
- all in favor (5)-motion passed
Heinous Harvest- NOV TBA
- currently being finalized
- Sue Haws is writing and directing
- will have more details when show is ready
Meeting Adjourned 7:30pm